• Applicant information

  • Service

  • Your Counsil Bluffs Water Works account number (this information is printed on your bill)
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Dates available are Mondays through Friday, excluding Holidays. If date requested is not a business day, then your service will be terminated on the following business day.
  • Service address

  • Forwarding Address

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Use this form, stop service, if you have an account in your name with the Council Bluffs Water Works and you want to stop your service.

Use the transfer service form if you currently have an account in your name with the Council Bluffs Water Works and want to stop service at your present address and start service at another address served by us.

To complete the stop service form, you will need the following information:

  • Your the Council Bluffs Water Works account number and Web ID (this information is prinded in your bill).
  • The date you want service to stop.
  • Your service address, including apartment, lot, or unit number.

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology will be used to protect the information you provide to us on the stop service form.

Your request to stop service must be receiced by the Council Bluffs Water Works at least one working day before the date that you want your service terminated. Working days are Monday through Friday, excerpt holidays. Stop service requests received after 4 p.m. will be considered as being received on the next working day.

A final bill will be prepared withing two weeks of your stop date. If you have a deposit with us, it will be applied to your final bill. A refund check will be issued to you if your deposit exceeds the amount of your final bill